Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why this blog?

I am an interaction designer with a great passion and curiosity for interesting software. I am an iPhone user from a couple of years and an iPad user from about a month. I believe that, the app store and its thousands of amazing apps, is what makes the iPhone that amazing device that can change your life ... at least a little. I believe the iPad fortune may have a similar destiny, and I am constantly seeking for the perfect app that will make me a happier and more productive person in my work and personal life.


Since I spend hours with this peculiar hobby, I had to find a better justification for all this time away from my two adorable kids and my lovely husband :). Something better than: “I really enjoy it”. I thought I could share all my knowledge with every other iPad enthusiast, and help them to find their own Holy-Grail app.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Stumbleupon RSS Feed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons